Monday

How to Lose Belly Fat in 5 Days

Are you struggling to lose belly fat? Does your stomach protrude out of your clothes like you are pregnant or about to give birth? I am sure you are smiling! I know it does because mine did. You are about to find out how I did this in only five days. It was about two months ago when I tried to fit into a pair of my favorite pants, that the zipper could not go any further. I had no time to iron another pair and so I went out the door with my pants half zipped and vowed that I would do something about it. I was just downright fed up. I was used to being skinny and then all of a sudden I found I could no longer fit into my clothes and I had to do something about it. Here is my five day routine that helped me to lose 15 pounds in only 5 days and you can follow it too for warp speed fat loss around the belly area.

Day Number One

I got up that morning and went on the scale. I opened my mouth in awe as I saw how the scale was climbing up to 198 pounds. I made a large breakfast after I got off the scale. I had learned somewhere in an ebook that a big breakfast boost the metabolism. Two eggs scrambled, potato that was baked and a nice cup of green tea is what I had for breakfast. I ate some digestive enzymes to digest my food while I read the morning paper. Then I went for a half an hour brisk walk up the hill where I lived. The incline was good for my heart rate. Later during the day time, I had a glass of aloe vera juice. Someone told me that it helped with weight loss.

DAY TWO

I did not go on the scale this morning. I ate another large breakfast, which included oatmeal, toast, and two scrambled eggs. I had a small meal at lunch, one between lunch and dinner and then another one at dinner. Smaller meals during the day helped to increase my metabolism and I was able to burn more fat. I drank two glasses of aloe vera juice that day. I took another thirty minute walk, but this time on my treadmill at home. I used some dumbbells during the exercise as well as weights on my ankles.

Day Number Three

I ate another large breakfast this morning. However, instead of my routine walk, I decided to do a body wrap. A friend of mine owns an holistic business and I had called her the night before to make an appointment. I want to warn you how intense the body wrap is. It last for one hour and it makes you very, very hot, but it is worth every minute. When I finished my body wrap, my friend weighed me in and I had lost 10 pounds altogether since I last weighed. That was so exciting to know that I was making progress. I had two glasses of aloe vera juice today.

Fourth Day

I did no exercise today. I could hardly walk because of my sore muscles. I ate mostly fruits and raw vegetables along with oatmeal for breakfast and had lots of water to drink. I made sure to drink some aloe vera juice again. Man, did I go to the bathroom umpteen of times! This part is what I did not like. But I was on a mission.

Fifth Day

Today was the day of reckoning. I had my glass of aloe vera juice in the morning with a smaller portion of breakfast. I took a thirty minute brisk walk up that steep hill again wincing in pain at the soreness of my muscles. I was confident that I was going to do this. I took a shower and then went over to my friend’s holistic center again to do another body wrap. I got on the scale again and saw that my weight was now 183 pounds. I had lost 15 pounds in only five days! What an accomplishment.

It took five days of exercise, a balanced diet that included some natural foods, two miracle body wrap and the support of my friend to get me down to fifteen pounds lighter. I can finally fit into my clothes now and don’t have to buy new clothes.







Are you interested in How to Lose 15 Pounds in 5 Days? Want to know the full details of my success? This is what helped me a great deal: How To Lose Belly Fat



No comments: